Liss village hall was donated to the Parish Council by Mrs Money-Coutts in 1897, it is a registered charity that is managed by the Liss Parish Council Facilities Committee.
The hall is fully accessible and benefits from a kitchen, performance stage and toilets with baby-change facilities and an accessible toilet. It holds a TheMusicLicense (PPL & PRS United) allowing hirers to play licensed music during their hire sessions.
It is available for hire 7 days a week and is regularly used by a range of groups including community, support and exercise classes. Any hire for commercial or trade use will be subject to a higher rate as determined at the discretion of the Clerk.
To make a booking complete and return the forms found below to: